Catching up on the last two months of scrapbooking

I'm going to start with a bit of a catch-up post.

These are all layouts I did for challenges on the My Memories forums.

I'm going to copy and paste info from My Memories for the attributions, since that's the easiest way for me to find elements, papers, etc. if I want to find them again to use later.


"March 2021 - Scrapping Friends & Family" in the Over The Fence Designs forum:



Background and all papers were from the Hugs & Kisses Solid Papers gift. The frame with script writing is possibly my favorite element from February!

Other elements came from the February Blog Train gifts from Over the Fence, Patty B Scraps, ADB Designs, Songbird Scraps Designs, and Connie Prince. 

I made the tag/banner shape.

Fonts are ones I have, Amastery Script and The Hand Black. (I have a lot of fonts. A lot.)

This was an entry in the "Scrapping with Kathryn from A to Z ~ March, 2021" challenge in the Kathryn Estry forum:

 


I started with the A-Z Challenge Prize Nov 2018 from Kathryn Estry and built from there. 
Other embellishments include stitching and tape from the MM5 Sensational Six, chevrons from Family Stories Combo-(MBartho), and stitching from Whisper Soft-(csmith)and A Great Adventure Bundle-(kimeric).


"Just A Word - Selfie! March 2021" in the "Mixed Bag at the Market Cross" forum:




 I used papers and elements from:
 April 2019 Blog Train-(LisaMM), Road Trip Worn and Torn Papers-(jsscrap), Messy Stitches-(HSA), Lovely Winter Time Torn Papers-(GvHeart), My Memories Pack-(debcrea)\Archive\Ribbons\Brown ribbon, Selfie Word Art-(ZED), November 2019 Blog Train-(cprince), and Stamped Frames 5-(LinJane).


"March 2021 "I ❤️ This" Challenge" in A Giving Heart Studio forum:


All items are from A Giving Hearts' Shine Your Light Extras and Valentine Sampler except for the bottom button. The top title is word art and the photo is a stock image from wallpaperaccess.com.




"March 2021 • Using a Sketch" in the Valerie's Place forum:


I used Connie Prince's Colorado kit. 

"March 2021" in the Scrapping with PattyB forum:


For this layout I used February blog train items from: PattyB Scraps, Debora's Creations, Caroline B, Pat's Scrap, Mystery Scraps, SongBird Scraps Designs, Lisa Minor, and Connie Prince.


"March 2021 Follow The Recipe Challenge" in the Connie Prince forum:


I used papers and elements from:
Winter 2-(HSA), MM5 Winter Whispers-(DSP), The Winter Blues- (VC), Blog Train Janvier 2021-(LouiseL), Snow Angels-(Valerie), Wooden Banners #3-(pdc), Family Stories Combo-(MBartho), Postmarks for Pages - (MBartho), MM5 Winter Whispers-(DSP), Winter Blues-Cluster-(cprince),  Sparkle & Shine-(Valerie).


March2021 Mask Challenge for Happy's Room:



March Calendar for Mask Challenge in the Pat's Scrap forum











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome!